Friday, September 9, 2016

DAY 3 | Training

Training continues, and the method of teaching was good as it based on practical, starting on how to search for information on the website or google and even weekpedia, so far it helps a lot because I can get a real information into a specific web, also I have come across with the procedure on how I can start to search the information like I have to know what am I suppose to search, where and even for what purposes.

The way we continue with a training, I feel like I move to another step learning and increase the knowledge on the blog creation and the use of internet also, blog creation it help me to think out of the box and that is what I like to be creative, up to now I can manage my own blog in a simple way.

There is a difference from day one and two, as we move on with a training we discover new thing and skills. Like yesterday I have learn on how I can link a certain blog, website to my blog, also how to add some gadget based on the connection of other people’s blog to my blog, for sure I like that


Example: The figure above, it show how you can pest a URL of a specific website/ blog

Thanks.